Thursday, April 3, 2014

Welcome!



We're the Niedens family and we live in beautiful southern Colorado, home to such famous landmarks as Garden of the Gods, Seven Falls, Pike's Peak, and the Royal Gorge.

As a matter of fact, the latter is not too far from the site of our future home base.


Our family includes a small menagerie of three silly little hens (of whom I will share pictures of in a later post), two paint horses (Fabian and Prada),


 our shelter kitty Maybe,

and our lovable mutt Sophie.


Two years ago I met and married the love of my life.  I decided to start this new blog as we start our new life (it only seems fitting).  You can see my back story on my old blog Rose Valley Ranch.  It's been quite a journey but it has brought me to the amazing life I now feel so fortunate to live.


Our family welcomes you to share in our journey as we navigate through some exciting adventures ahead of us!


From the four of us to all of you--welcome to where only good things grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment